Career Workshop Series
Resume is more than just a document. It is an important tool for your job search because it offers a page or two where you can display your top skills and qualities. It help employers make hiring decisions and help you get your first interview. That's why it matters how you structure your resume and what information you decide to include. In this workshop, you'll learn why a resume is important and get actionable resume tips that may help you achieve your next career move. In addition, you will get to know more about applicant tracking system (ATS), cover letter and LinkedIn profile, which are the essential complement elements to your career.
Details of the Workshop:
- Date: 14 & 21 November 2020
- Time: 8.00 - 9.30pm
- Venue: Zoom Online Meeting
- Step-by-step Resume Writing
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Cover Letter
- LinkedIn Profile
- Session 1: MYR7
- Session 2: MYR7
- Both Session: MYR14 MYR10
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us via:
- Whatsapp: 60109026385 (Jun Kang)
- Facebook Page: Rotaract District 3310
- Instagram: RacD3310
About the speaker:
- Founder at DR Resume Services
- Top #70 Rising Personalities on LinkedIn in 2020
- Process Equip Engineer
- LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/in/patricktan1/
About the Organizer:
Rotaract District 3310
- Rotaract is a service club for young men and women aged 18 and above who are dedicated to finding innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges while developing professional and leadership skills. Its membership totals over 250,000 in more than 10,000 clubs worldwide. Rotaract clubs are self-governing and self-supporting and can be either institution- or community-based. In communities worldwide, Rotary and Rotaract members work side by side to take action through service.
- To know more about Rotaract club, please go to https://tinyurl.com/ybdfmcxz
- Rotaract District 3310 comprises of four zones, with 35 Rotaract Club and over 3000 Rotaractors across Singapore and parts of Malaysia (Johor, Malacca, Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan FT). There is no Rotaract Club in Brunei currently.
Terms and Conditions:
- Admission to the workshop by ticket only.
- Slots are available if you are still able to make the registration.
- No refund is applicable after the payment.
- The detail of the workshop, together with the workshop access link, will send to the participants through e-mail at least one day before the exact date of the workshop.
- Do not reveal any information to others upon receiving the e-mail.
- The organizer reserves the right to postpone or change the date and time of the workshop should unforeseen circumstances occur, with prior notice.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend or substitute any of the above from time to time as they deem fit.
- The event description was updated. Diff#822682 2020-11-16 07:10:51
[ Sat ] - [ Sat ]
8:00 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
- Online event
Session 1 (Resume + ATS) SOLD OUT RM7.00 Session 2 (Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile) SOLD OUT RM7.00 Both Session SOLD OUT RM10.00
Rotaract District 331017 Followers